Women have worked with the Moon for millennia. Now the practise has gone mainstream. It's easy when you know how. It's a question of setting your intentions at the New Moon, doing your best to materialise your wishes during the waxing cycle which follows and then releasing it all to the universe at the Full Moon.
This two-hour workshop – which will be a mix of learning, ceremony and ritual – will be held by Yasmin Boland. Yasmin is a London, England-based award-winning astrologer and best selling author of multiple books including Moonology, which has been in the Amazon best seller charts for more than 200 weeks.
Her aim is to help you make the most of the eclipse - which is happening on the very day of the workshop.
No matter what has happened this year, it's time to tap into and clear the energies to
- Create a great end to the year – life is about attitude
- Decide what you want to create for yourself in 2020
- Set intentions around your most important relationships
- Make commitments to yourself about money
- Work out a To Do list you can believe in
Yasmin will talk you through various techniques including:
- How to make wishes that work
- The power of visualisation
- The power of forgiveness
- How to turn your wishes into an affirmation you believe in your body
- How to use a very simple crystal grid to power up your wishes
- She will also show how to create a simple altar for this eclipse
Plus there will be meditations, chanting, information about the angels, Goddesses and essential oils to work with to boost your Moon work.
What you need for the workshop:
You will also need a pen and sheet of paper
Yasmin will be giving a guide to the eclipses of 2021 in the workshop as well - if you have a copy of her best-selling Moonology Diary 2021, so much the better!
What you'll need
- an open heart
- an enquiring mind
- a pen and paper
Everything else is optional ...
An event held with East West Bookshop in Seattle.