Learn to reduce stress and promote health and well-being during this class with Teresa Johnson.
Are you interested in mindfulness and its potential for enhancing health and well-being? Are you under stress? Are you struggling with chronic conditions such as pain, depression, and anxiety? Are you feeling as if life is too much? Or do you simply want to live a fuller life with greater balance?
This participatory and practical introductory workshop includes:
• Definitions and benefits of mindfulness based on the 8-week Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction program developed by Jon Kabat-Zinn.
• A helpful handout summarizing the benefits and practices of mindfulness.
• Body and breath awareness practices.
• Group dialogue and small group discussion.
• Suggestions on resources for ongoing practice and how to apply mindfulness at work.
Drop in for a free guided Loving Kindness Meditation for everyone, including artists, activists and seekers! Timothy Colman, a longtime Seattle meditator, will offer this weekly loving kindness meditation plus...
Ananda Yoga offers classic hatha postures with affirmations, pranayams (breathing techniques), and meditation. This class is for all levels as all poses can be modified to the students level and...
Come join the Free birthday party with East West astrologer ANDREA BRUCKNER to learn more about your astrological sign and how it relates to your life. This month we will...