Gail Angeles, the author of the recipe book, Rainbow Food Rocks, is offering a two-hour class via Zoom, where she will teach you how to help your body heal itself through food and how to use food as medicine!
Gail will be focusing on how she has organized the recipes in her book as a way to create success in the kitchen.
All of Gail’s recipes are wheat-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, corn-free, soy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, yeast-free, and very low-sugar!
For those already familiar with Anthony William, the Medical Medium, they will find the way Gail has organized her recipes and kitchen to be a lovely compliment and nice expansion upon Anthony’s work.
Take-Aways from the Workshop:
- How I healed ASD, ADHD, EBV, and other “mystery illnesses” in my family
- How to read ingredients
- Which foods to buy and not buy
- Which brands I trust and why
- How to set up your kitchen
- How to plan ahead for a meal
- How to “chunk” the preparation work required for making a meal
- How to be most efficient when following a recipe
- What to always keep in your fridge and freezer
- Which recipes from my book I always keep made in my fridge
- How all my recipes tie into each other
- How to use leftovers for other recipes
- What to do with vegetable “scraps”
- How to sell these recipes to a child or spouse eating a meal like this for the first time
- How to present the food to picky-eaters and nay-sayers
- How to hide healthy, medicinal ingredients into your recipes without anyone noticing
- How to incorporate teas and pure essential oils into your recipes
- How to use my recipe book to plan out meals for two weeks or a month
- Where to go on my website for sample meals
- Where to go on my website to find a sample shopping list for the sample meals
- How to leverage farmers markets and CSAs to make many recipes from my book
- How to save seeds from fruits and vegetables
- How to regrow vegetables you used in a recipe
- How to grow your own food to make recipes from my book
- How to design sprouting trays in your kitchen if you cannot grow outside
- Why all of my recipes are important not just for the physical body, but also for the energetic body
- How Food as Medicine increases vibrations, which increase awareness, and allows people to realize that they have the power to heal themselves.
About Gail Angeles:
Gail Angeles, Owner of Rainbow Food Rocks, Rainbow Healing and Wellness, and Rainbow Herbals.
Gail Angeles lives in Phoenix, AZ, with her three children: Abigail, Adeline, and Jeffy, and her husband, Jeff. She studied many foreign languages and produced many paintings before switching gears into health and wellness. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Sociology, Anthropology, and Philosophy.
She is also a certified Yoga Instructor, a certified Reiki Master, a certified Advanced Life Coach, a Wellness Consultant, and a Kriyaban.
Gail became a self-made chef out of necessity when she and her three children all became unwell around the same time in 2015. Although each person’s health issues manifested into different symptoms and diagnoses ranging from Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Hyper Disorder (ADHD), bodily pain, fatigue, stomach and bowel issues, rashes, dizziness, and more, the same five “allergy-foods”: wheat, dairy, corn, soy, and eggs, were the root cause of all the different health issues. This “food allergy” awareness motivated Gail to learn more about food.
After a four-year journey of Gail healing her children and herself, Gail wrote the recipe book, Rainbow Food Rocks, with the intention of helping others with “food allergies” and “mystery illnesses” heal themselves by eating a wheat-free, dairy-free, corn-free, soy-free, egg-free, peanut-free, yeast-free, and meat-free, organic diet. Most of Gail’s recipes are sugar-free, with an option to add in a sweetener. Many, but not all, recipes are nut-free. Gail’s oldest daughter, Abigail, who considers herself healed from ASD and ADHD, created the title of Gail’s first recipe book, because she believes Rainbow Food Rocks!!!
Gail loves to connect with people! She is on two YouTube channels: Rainbow Food Rocks and Rainbow Healing and Wellness, and on Instagram as: @rainbow_food_rocks, @rainbowhealingandwellness, @rainbowherbals. Gail’s official website and blog is www.rainbowfoodrocks.com, where she hosts her full story and recipes. She also bottles and sells her own brand of high vibrational, pure, undiluted, unadulterated, and food-grade essential oils called, Rainbow Herbals, which she uses in some of her recipes.
Gail is currently working on a dessert book that she plans to release just before the holidays in 2021 and will be offering a variety of online classes this fall! Stay tuned for more details!
This is an online event. After you pay/register the zoom link will be sent to you via the email you registered with. A replay of this event will be available to all registrants and sent out the week after the event.