You’ll come away with a deeper understanding of how to live your best self at your absolute core.
Living inauthentic to who we really are comes at a price. It means that we have to keep up a false image or persona of ourselves, which can be not only exhausting and depleting, but can cause anxiety and depression.
The most common reason for living inauthentic to our true nature is because we seek the love and approval of others believing we must be who they want us to be instead of who we truly are. This can cause us to hide, and even suppress our authentic self to the point where we are living dishonestly; causing us frustration or deep unhappiness.
Please join author, Life Coach, and Mindfulness Meditation teacher, Ora Nadrich as she guides you to respect, honor, and ultimately live your authentic self in the most important areas of your life: relationships, health, career, and finances.
Participants will explore:
● Identifying inauthentic habits and behavior.
● Building Mindfulness skills to strengthen awareness of the authentic self.
● Meditations that support the authentic self.
● Strengthening love and acceptance of the authentic self.
● Linking purpose and intention to the authentic self.
● Valuing your talents and wisdom — and much more.
$25 prepay; $30 day of event
Ticket includes a free copy of the book.