Judith Orloff, MD discusses her new book, The Empath’s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People to offer invaluable resources to help empaths and everyone who wants to develop their sensitivities to become more caring people in an often insensitive world.
In this talk, NY Times bestselling author Judith Orloff, MD will discuss her new book, The Empath’s Survival Guide: Life Strategies for Sensitive People to offer invaluable resources to help empaths and everyone who wants to develop their sensitivities to become more caring people. Dr Orloff will explain how empaths and sensitive people can prevent exhaustion, overwhelm and compassion fatigue—and how to embrace the empath’s gifts of intuition, creativity, and spiritual connection.
Dr. Orloff (an empath herself) will discuss:
• How to determine your sensitivity IQ and empath type
• Areas of life empathy affects—health, addictions, weight, relationships, parenting
• Why empaths are misdiagnosed with depression, anxiety, or chronic fatigue
• How to protect yourself from emotional hangovers, and taking on others’ stress in intimate relationships
• Combating narcissists & other energy vampires at work
Two acclaimed Earth-based wisdom guides Les Stroud and Llyn Roberts help you to deepen your spiritual connection to the Earth, whether you live in the city or countryside. Two acclaimed...
LAURA SULLIVAN demonstrates amazingly simple practices that can truly change the quality of one's hair and can even bring more energy into one’s crown chakra! Laura has been a holistic healing...
Survivorman – Les Stroud Live and Acoustic Earth Music is a musical/story telling & video concert experience like no other, focused on re-connecting you to the Earth Acclaimed Earth-based wisdom...