Nonslip? Check. Eco-friendly? Yup. Easy on the knees? You’ll love the cushion! The Para Rubber Mat features two sides with two different grippy textures. Take your practice to the next level with this mat’s unmatched stability and support.
Are you slipping in Downward Dog, or do your knees hurt in Cat-Cow? Look no further than our teacher favorite, the Para Rubber Mat! Made with natural rubber, this eco-friendly mat features two different dry-grip textures. The striated side is covered in tiny rubber bumps that hold you perfectly in place, while the opposite side has a woven-like, rubbery super-grip that’s great for hot yoga.
Dense cushioning is the key feature of the Para Rubber Mat. Its 1/4” thickness feels amazing on sensitive knees and wrists, but maintains sturdiness and stability. It is available in standard and XL size to provide a perfect option for every yogi. If you love the planet, you will love this eco-friendly mat. It is made with sustainable rubber, which comes from renewable, non-Amazon sources. It is extremely durable and will be a reliable part of your practice for years to come!
- Superior, non-slip grip on both sides
- Eco-friendly and sustainably sourced renewable rubber
- 1/4″ thickness with excellent cushion and shock absorption
- Streaked with a colorful, serene pattern
- Durable and long-lasting
- Do not use if you have a latex allergy
- Also available in XL size
- Dimensions: 70" x 24" x 1/4"
- Weight: 6.6 lb
- Made in Taiwan
- Material: Natural Rubber (do not use if you have a latex allergy)
- Cell Structure: Open-Cell
To clean, use a mat wash or wipe the surface down with a warm, wet towel. Air-dry out of direct sunlight. Do not machine wash or soak in water. Some yogis can be sensitive to the smell of natural rubber. It will become less noticeable after being aired out and wiped down for a few days, and will continue to dissipate over time.
Product by Hugger Mugger