Step into the ancient mysteries of ceremony with Tasara Jen Stone as she reads from her new book The Ancient Bones of Ceremonies: Remembering the Heartfelt Ways. In this workshop/book reading, you will be given tools to develop your own powerful, personalized ceremony.
Come to read excerpts from Tasara Jen Stone's new event will be a ceremony about ceremony.
- Come to the place of the great tree, where the hoot of an owl means many things, and a blazing sunrise can empty a long-forgotten cave.
- Bask in lyrical prose as you are called to step into your own relationship with ceremony.
- Share your heart's yearning and ponder on how you may answer it with your own carefully crafted ceremony.
- We will celebrate our relationship with the land. Inspired by poetic readings, we will bring forth the essence of our beloved earthly beings.
- We will contemplate how ceremony can support the greater society, as well as how to guide our communities in the ceremony creation process.
- Be blessed and stay, to chat at the book signing.
Tasara Jen Stone brings to us her decades of experience crafting ceremonies and facilitating public gatherings in the Pacific Northwest since the mid-'90s. A life-long practitioner of earth-based spirituality, she is known for her informal leadership style and her welcoming spaces. She is trained extensively with the Foundation for Shamanic Studies, as well as with Betsy Bergstrom, Sandra Ingerman, Leslie Conton, Tom Cowan and Bhola Banstola. Find more about her at http://littlelight.info. Her blog is at http://ravenspeaks.littlelight.info/.